Terms and Conditions
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyers statutory rights as a consumer.
- No order will be deemed to constitute a contract of sale irrespective of the manner of its transmission to the Seller, until the goods are dispatched by the Seller and paid for by the Buyer. Up to this point the Goods will remain the property of the Seller.
- The goods are sold as described. However, due to natural variations in the fabrics used and the photographic reproduction process there maybe minor variations in colour /shade etc and these changes are unavoidable.
- The Seller has made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible. However, the display and colour capability of the Buyers computer monitor may affect the colours the Buyer actually sees on the screen. The Seller cannot be held responsible for any limitations of the Buyers equipment.
- By placing an order with The Seller the Buyer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Payment by Cash, Cheque, Credit and Debit Card is due at the time of order. If payment is by cheque goods will not be dispatched until payment has been cleared in the Seller’s account.
- Goods ordered, which are in stock, will normally be dispatched within 48hrs by 2nd Class post.
- Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Goods shall be stipulated on the Web site and excludes delivery charges.
- The total purchase price including any discounts and delivery charges will be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart prior to confirmation of the order.
- The Seller reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller by telephone or email within 7 days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or different from the order. The Buyer will then be instructed to return the goods and on receipt of these damaged items at the Sellers address office the Buyer is entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs). If the Buyer fails to contact us within the 7 day period then the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
- If the Buyer wishes to return an item they can receive a refund (excluding return postage) or exchange by informing the Seller , by telephone or emails within 7 days of receipt of Goods. They will be informed of the appropriate paperwork that is required and that Goods need to be returned by signed for recorded post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- The Buyer will be under a duty to take care of the Goods until they have been recovered. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyers fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
- The Seller has installed a PayPal cart to ensure the Buyers payment security. The Seller respects the Buyers privacy and has instituted policies to ensure that personal information is handled in a safe and responsible manner. Whilst the Buyer may ask on occasion for feed back to improve customer service, no personal Buyer information will be passed on to other organizations.